With climate change and the greening of businesses making headlines every day, more corporations are partnering with environmental groups to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and to connect with conservation-minded consumers and decision-makers. To that end, the New Jersey League of Conservation Voters Education Fund (New Jersey LCVEF) has established the Sustainable Business Roundtable.
The Sustainable Business Roundtable plays a critical role in advancing sustainability by building bridges between the environmental and business communities. The Sustainable Business Roundtable is a network of corporations, businesses, partnerships, and organizations that supports New Jersey LCVEF in our efforts to educate the general public, candidates, and elected officials about environmental issues confronting the Garden State.
The Sustainable Business Roundtable holds four breakfasts throughout the year (one a quarter), which offer business leaders, our board, and partners an opportunity to network and engage with each other about environmental issues, and to hear from prominent business, environmental, and political leaders.
Small Business: $5,000
Members receive the following exclusive benefits:
Invitations to join:
- Semi-annual meetings with fellow members and New Jersey LCVEF Executive Director
- Special events with state legislators and other elected officials, environmental leaders, policy experts, New Jersey LCVEF Board of Directors, senior members of the national LCV team, and more
- High-level strategy sessions to learn about New Jersey LCVEF’s plans and priorities, and advise staff on your area of expertise
You will receive:
- Recognition and promotion on our website, in New Jersey LCVEF publications, and on special event or informational materials (unless you rather not be listed)
- Up-to-date, insider information on environmental legislation, legislative priorities and opportunities, administrative actions, New Jersey LCVEF program activities, and more
- Personalized updates from New Jersey LCVEF senior staff members, in-person when possible
- The Common Agenda for the Environment, which reflects policy priorities shared across the New Jersey environmental community
We invite you to choose your own level of involvement based on your availability, interests, and skill set.
For more information, please contact: Jason Krane at (609) 331-9922 or Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Speakers at Our Breakfasts Include:
Lt. Governor Sheila Oliver
CEO of the Economic Development Authority Tim Sullivan
Chief Poicy Advisor to Governor - Zakiya Smith Ellis
Attorney General – Gurbir Grewal
President of the Board of Public Utilities – Joseph Fiordaliso
Former Commissioner of the DEP – Catherine McCabe
President & CEO of NJ Transit – Kevin Corbett